How to know for sure you are going to Heaven.
1. Realize That God Loves You. . .God loves you and has a plan for your life.
"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16
2. The Bible Says All Have Sinned. . . Our sins have separated us from God.
"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God." Romans 3:23
3. All Sin Must be Paid for. . .
"For the wages of sin is death…." Romans 6:23 Wages means payment. The payment for our sin is death and hell; separation from God forever. If we go on in our sin we will die without Christ and be without God forever.
4. The Good News is that Christ Paid for Our Sins. . .
"But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5:8
5. We Must Personally Pray and Receive Christ by Faith. . .
"For whosover shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." Romans 10:13
6. A Sinner's Prayer. . .
Lord, I know that I am a sinner. If I died today, I would not go to heaven. Forgive my sin, come into my life, and be my Savior. Help me live for You from this day forward. In Jesus' name, Amen.
7. Your New Life. . .
As a new Christian, you will need the spiritual environment of a loving church family. Our church will help you take the necessary steps to becoming a strong, mature believer.